North America efforts to reduce Single-Use Plastic Pollution
Contact: Katrina Hart
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
March 26, 2019
North American Cities and Towns Provide Residents with Opportunity to Reduce Single-Use Plastic Pollution
Lake Forest, CA – beyond GREEN dba bioDOGradable manufactures Non-PLA, Certified Compostable Pet Waste Bags with key ingredient in the material being Maize-Flour in Lake Forest, California. With having the competitive-edge of being manufactured in house in the United States, bioDOGradable can ensure top quality and reliability. “Our goal is to reduce current plastic pollution by working with Non-Profits in efforts to help fund pollution cleanup while using our material technology to help prevent future single-use plastic pollution.” Says Veejay C. Patell, CEO.
Cities and Towns throughout North America in their own efforts to go “Green” have caught hold of bioDOGradable’s efforts of reducing single-use plastic pollution and have decided to provide bioDOGradable bags at Pet Waste Bag Dispensers throughout their region, allowing residents to feel like they are doing their part in efforts to keep the planet clean. The newest of these green-conscious Cities and Towns include:
- City of Berkeley, California, United States of America
- City of Coral Gables, Florida, United States of America
- City of Encinitas, California, United States of America
- City of St. Petersburg, Florida, United States of America
- Town of Banff, Alberta, Canada
- Town of Danville, California, United States of America
- City of Pleasant Hill, California, United States of America
Cities and Towns throughout North America are increasing their efforts to help the planet in any which way possible, and while switching to a Non-PLA, Certified Compostable Pet Waste Bags may not sound like the biggest news, it certainly makes the biggest difference.